Burgundy Tweed Vest
Condition: Good Condition
Seller Notes: Cracked button, some wear on back of vest. Tweed in good condition. Pictures provided.
This dapper burgundy tweed herringbone vest was expertly crafted in Italy from eco-friendly recycled wool. It looks great as a standalone or pair it with our tweed blazer.
- Vest made in Italy
- Fabric woven in Italy from 65% recycled wool, and a blend of nylon and polyester
- Unstructured, fully lined vest
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Front flap pockets will arrive sewn shut, but are working pockets and can be easily opened
- Charcoal buttons
- Adjustable back clasp
- Dry clean only
- Vest come in XS-3XL
- Monica is 5'8" and is wearing a size 3XL
- Free shipping and returns in the US on orders $95+
- Flat rate of $20 to Canada (custom/duties included)
- Weight based rate that includes customs and duties to all countries outside the US and Canada
- Delivered in ecofriendly recycled packaging
Brand Directitems are sold directly from Kirrin Finch, and might be samples, production units, returned items, or more.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection